- Biblically Faithful: We embrace the authority and inerrancy of the Scriptures. We seek to give clear (expository) communication of God's Word and relevant application that urges obedience (Matthew 28:19, Nehemiah 8:5-8). We desire to develop a Biblical worldview in all our people.
- Prayer: We desire to be a church that is passionate about communicating with God. We believe God answers prayer (Matthew 7:7-11) and He desires for us to be committed to prayer. We urge our ministries and activities to rely on prayer in their conception, planning, and implementation.
- Family Focused: We seek to provide an atmosphere that strengthens marriages and families.
- Giving: We desire to use our resources to support God’s work.
- Missions: We seek to spread the Gospel around the World (Acts 1:8)
- Evangelism: We value reaching non-believers (those without Christ) locally (Acts 1:8 - Our “Jerusalem”). We will use every Christ honoring means to pursue, win, and disciple them to Christlikeness (Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 19:10).
- Discipleship: We value discipleship (as Jesus did) that is transformational and growing non-believers into mature followers of Jesus. We will seek to challenge people to grow personally, so they are able to disciple others (Matthew 28:19-20, 2 Timothy 2:2).
- Worship: We value worship that is authentic and acknowledges God's supreme worth in our personal lives and in our corporate worship (John 4:23-24, Mark 12:30)
- Serving: We value believers knowing their spiritual giftedness and actively serving the ministries of our church and community (1 Peter 4:10-11)
- Community: We believe that life change happens in relationships, where people can be challenged to spiritual growth (discipleship) and develop as leaders. As a result, we encourage our people to commit to, and participate with, others and experience relational and spiritual intimacy.